Saturday, January 6, 2018

Portfolio: Breadth Pieces (Tentative Breadth Selections)

AP Art Portfolio: Breadth Pieces

So far, I possibly have my breadth "finished". I definitely have enough pieces to constitute a whole breadth. The only thing now is, what pieces are going to be in my breadth? 
A breadth consists of 12 pieces, a plethora of mediums, subjects, and details go into a breadth, so it is easy to pull from a bunch of things to put together a breadth. To ensure that my art teacher and I are on the same page, I am just going to put all the pieces that I am pretty sure will be part of my final breadth.





I'm reluctant about this one; it's really not one of my favorites, but I guess it would be okay in the portfolio.




Oh, gosh, I loved New York; such a great place for an artistic eye ♡
I'm not sure if this will be in the final, but if it is I'll have to get a better photo of it. 



Extra Options: These are things that can replace other photos that may not make it in the final portfolio.



No comments:

Post a Comment